- When should I submit my file for compliance review? As soon as you receive final acceptance, in order to guarantee your file will be reviewed and returned for you to fix anything if needed before closing.
- How do I turn in my commission check? After receiving your commission check, be sure to review the check to make sure the numbers are correct. Also, verify that the property address is on the check stub. Please make a copy of the check and settlement statement, upload these to your Opportunity. Turn the hard copy check into the gray, check box at the front desk in Coon Rapids.
- When do I need to turn in my commission check to be processed that day? Commission checks that are turned in BEFORE 9am, along with a fully audited and compliant file AND a copy of the check and settlement state uploaded to the loop - these checks will be processed and submitted for direct deposit the same day. Holidays, weekends and transmittal time can delay this process. Checks turned in AFTER 9am will be processed and submitted for direct deposit the NEXT business day.
- How long after my commission check was submitted for direct deposit does it take to hit my bank account? Typically, 24-48 business hours.
- When do monthly invoices get sent out? They are emailed on the 15th of each month, unless that day falls on a weekend, then it would be the last business day prior to the 15th.
- When is my invoice payment due? All invoices are due on the 25th of the month.
- What if I do not get my invoice paid by the 25th of the month? You will be charged a $50 late fee. This late fee will appear on the following month's invoice.
- Am I able to order my business cards and/or marketing material from wherever I want? Yes, you can order your branding materials from wherever you'd like, HOWEVER, you must send your proofs to office staff to ensure compliance.
- If I am having my listings input by the staff onto the MLS, how long does it take for them to input my listing? It is our priority to get your listings onto the MLS as soon as we can. We input them on a first come, first serve basis. With that said, please know that we have 24 hours to input them, especially during the busy, summer season. As a general rule, please submit your listing before 3pm for your best chance to have your listing go live the same day.
- Am I able to input and edit my own listings? Yes, please reach out to staff (specifically Bekah or Liz) and we can get you a signed form, letting your board know that you have permission to add and edit your own listings.
- When filling out a MLS change form, when do I need a client signature? You need a client signature on the MLS change form for a price change, expiration date change and cancellation.
- Are my KW system username and password, the same as my KW email? No, your KW systems (Command, Kelle, myKW, etc.) username and password are separate from your KW email. Your username is typically your first initial, last name, with some numbers at the end possibly. For example, my username for my KW systems is 'rdavis71' and my KW email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I view my CE transcript? You can view your education transcript at www.pulseportal.com. There is an option to 'Review Your CE Course Completion History' and 'Review Your CE Transcript'.
- What are some reliable websites to take CE courses? TheCEShop, Continuing Ed Express, Kaplan Real Estate Education, McKissock Learning ....just to name a few!
- I'm a brand new agent. How many continuing education credits do I need and by when? New agents must complete thirty (30) hours of approved continuing education by the end of your first FULL year. You should consult your real estate license to verify the date your license expires. The best way to assure you are fulfilling all of your requirements is to view your transcript in Pulse Portal.
- If I take more than 30 hours during my license renewal period, will those extra hours roll over? No, the state does not allow extra hours or courses to carry over into the next period or to satisfy future renewal requirements.
- Does my swipe key give me access to both buildings (Blaine & Coon Rapids?) Yes! Your swipe key gives you access to both buildings outside of staff hours.
- Is there any signage I can borrow for open houses? Yes, we have open house signs available for rental. We DO NOT have for sale signs, riders, etc. Open House sign rentals are on a first come, first serve basis at the front desk in Coon Rapids. You may only take 3 signs at $1 per sign (which will be applied to your office invoice). The signs may be kept for the weekend but must be brought back by the following Tuesday. If not returned, we reserve the right to charge you full price of the sign.
- I'm going to be meeting clients at the office - is there a room that we can meet in? Yes! You can reserve conference rooms in either Blaine or Coon Rapids through your myKW or by contacting the front desk.